Saturday, September 12, 2009

Construction update #33

The red paint is now complete on all the siding, although as you can tell from the photo, I'm not sure if the red painting is done on the doors. We still have some trim boards that need to be painted white before we mount them, so we plan to mount the trim on the east side of the barn before we decide if the car doors will be all white or partially red.

Once the trim is in place we'll survey our viewers to see which door configuration is preferred. Until then, thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the all-white. I like the crisp look, but maybe that;s just me☺

    It looks lovely really... what a talented family you all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red and white one. It looks likes it's really put together.

    ReplyDelete