Thursday, August 13, 2009

Corn in the backyard 2009, week 12

August 9

My apologies that the corn images this week were taken about 11 hours later than normal, but since we weren't home in the morning, an evening photo was the next best thing. Consequently, it's hard to pick out much color variation in the top photo. The close up shot of the ears doesn't look a lot different from last week, so I'm doubtful the smaller, lower ear is going to develop much further. Time will tell. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. We are ahead of you guys! We just ate some delicious corn sold by the church down the street from us who owns a corn field. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove past your your area on my way to Hopedale. That is one magnificent wall of corn you've got guarding your house.

    BTW, I'm guessing that plotting the corn growth this week versus last week probably looks a little like this:

    @-------------@
    /
    /
    /

    Who needs Excel or a graphic calculator...

    ReplyDelete
  3. graphing calculator... I was pretty tired when I typed "graphic calculator."

    ReplyDelete